William Arthur "Willie" LUKE
- Born: January 30, 1901, Bucknell, Monroe, Iowa, USA
- Marriage: Alice Inez "Allie" WILLIAMS on April 5, 1922
- Died: October 20, 1964 at age 63
- Buried: Woodward, Iowa - Woodward Cemetery
Another name for William was Ben LUKE.
Noted Events In his Life:
- Census, May 20, 1910, Delaware, Polk, Iowa.
The following Luke and Lane family members are listed on this page:
Johnie, Son, Age 11
Willie, Son, Age 9
Edwin, Son, Age 3 (Should be Irvin)
Bert Lane, Son-In-Law, Age 25
Ruth Lane, Wife, Age 14
(Note: Bert was actually married to Mary, not Ruth. However, Mary is listed as living with her parents in the 1910 census so this census info must have gotten confused somehow.)
Andrew Johnson, Boarder, Age 32
Floyd Lane, Boarder, Age 18
- Census, January 10, 1920, Wayne , Monroe, Iowa.
The following Luke & Hooper family members are on this page:
J. W. Luke, Head, Age 46
Hannah, Wife, Age 44
John, Son, Age 2?
Willie, Son, Age 19
Irvin, Son, Age 13
Harold, Son, Age 9
John Marlin Hooper. Uncle, Age 58
Joseph Smith Hooper, Nephew, Age 20
- Newspaper Article: a fine he had to pay because of a charge of intoxication. The article appeared, March 24, 1931, Chariton, Iowa.
- Newspaper Article: his presence at the celebration of 60 years of marriage between John Luke and Kate Shreeve, October 23, 1932, Chariton, Iowa.
- Newspaper Article: his death, October 1946, Chariton, Iowa.
Newspaper Article, From the Lucas County Genealogy Society
Luke Willie d-10-20-1964L.
- Cemetery: Woodward Cememetr: Woodward, Iowa.
William married Alice Inez "Allie" WILLIAMS on April 5, 1922. (Alice Inez "Allie" WILLIAMS was born on August 11, 1906, died on July 29, 1993 in Perry, Dallas, Iowa 1 and was buried in Woodward, Iowa - Woodward Cemetery.)