- Born: Abt 1903, Bucknell, Monroe, Iowa, USA
- Marriage (1): Ernest "Coke" HILL
- Marriage (2): Finis BEEBE
Noted Events In her Life:
- Adoption. Adopted by John W. and Hannah Luke
John and Hannah had a boarding house in Iowa. Business was so good that Hannah needed help so she took her son Irvin with her to "pick out a girl". (we aren't sure where they picked out the girl but suspect it may have been an orphanage.) They picked Myrtle and she became a family member.
- Census, April 17, 1930, Aurora, Kane, Illinois.
The following Hill family members are listed on this page:
Ernest Hill, Head, Age 21
Myrtle, Wife, Age 19
Robert, Son, Age 1 7/12
Myrtle married Ernest "Coke" HILL. (Ernest "Coke" HILL was born about 1901 in Iowa.)
Myrtle next married Finis BEEBE. (Finis BEEBE was born on January 3, 1901 and died in February 1970 in Sulphur Springs, Benton, Arkansas, USA 1.)